Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 99

Today is the next-to-last day of this experiment and I'm at 990 paper cranes. Have almost reached my goal, and the completion of senbazuru.

In some ways, it has been so easy. The folding of 10 cranes each day is no big deal. I enjoy it. I will miss the daily ritual.

In other ways -- trying to tame my anger -- it is the most difficult thing I've ever done. The struggle is not over.

I will post a photo and write more tomorrow (and beyond), when I have folded 1,000 paper cranes.

Almost there!!!!!!

1 comment:

bobby casumbal said...

Almost there! I'm looking forward to seeing the final product. You know, if you find fulfillment and inner peace with the folding process, it doesn't need to stop at 1000. I wish you the best in continuing with your struggles.